Obviously, your privacy is also important to us, IEA Portugal – AEPORT, as we want to guarantee the protection of your data.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
We collect and use your personal data to develop our activities and seek to provide value-added information.
These are the personal data we usually collect:
• identification and contact information (eg name, email, mobile phone number, geographical area, website, photo, biography, etc.)
• certification / billing (eg name, citizen ID number and expiration date, tax number, address, etc.)
• other data to support the management of events or newsletter (motivations, interests, profession, etc.)
We only collect information about people with whom we have, had or could have a direct relationship and whose interest is related to the Enneagram.
Responsibility for data processing
The data we collect here are processed by IEA Portugal – AEPORT, Associação Eneagrama de Portugal under NIF 510181104.
You can contact us, by e-mail: email@example.com
We use your data to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Purposes of the processing of Personal Data
– Registration in our events and construction and updating of the file of members and supporters,
– Data for issuing a certificate; additional billing data; data to support the management of events,
– Marketing actions – we may use your email or mobile phone number to communicate with you by email or SMS about the dissemination of AEPORT activities and events.
– Communication in general – we may use your personal data to communicate with you in the context of a process of registration, application, clarification of questions or events (ask questions and inform, among others).
Sharing of personal data
Your personal data will never be divulged to third parties, except in special cases required by law, by competent governmental or judicial authorities.
Data security and confidentiality
We strive to implement all precautions necessary to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
Your data is stored in reference vendors, namely Google, which in turn binds you to comply with the RGPD rules and does not disclose Personal Data in any way, or use it for any purpose other than the provision of contracted services.
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit our site.
– get to know our visitors and thus improve your browsing experience;
– customize the information of the web pages they visit;
– suggest changing the language of the site so that it has access to content in its native language;
With the help of cookies we are able to create a relationship with visitors to improve their experience and collect data so that we can continue to improve their navigation on the site and our services.
By browsing this site, you agree to the installation of these cookies in your browser. However, cookie preferences can be cleared from your browser at any time.
Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this site. In this regard, we recommend that you do not skimp on cookies.
If you decline to keep cookies on your device or delete those that are stored on your device, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain set of features that is required to navigate our website. If you choose to opt-out of cookies, AEPORT will not accept any responsibility for the consequences of ineffective operation of our site.
Cookies related to the use of social networks are linked to services provided by third parties, such as the “Like” or “Share” buttons. They are used to provide you with sharing services with different social networks.
We do not have any control over the process used by social networks to collect information regarding the navigation of users on our website and that are associated with the personal data that they have. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of these social networks to learn about the navigation information they can collect through these application buttons and their purposes.
If you have any questions or concerns about AEPORT Cookies Policy, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data storage time
The personal data will be stored until the owner person expresses the will that their data is eliminated.
The data subject guarantees that the Personal Data communicated to us is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any changes or modifications to them and assumes sole responsibility for the losses and damages caused by incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete communication of the data.
Rights of the data subject
According to the law, the data subject is guaranteed the right to access, update, correct or delete their personal data.
The holder can request it through email email@example.com and we will execute according to what you indicate us.
For any question regarding the collection and processing of your data, you can also contact us by this email.